Sunday, February 20, 2011

Top 10 of '10



This is a little belated, I know. Last year, a bunch of my friends made their Top 10 albums of 2009 lists, and it made me realize that I've been really bad at keeping up with new music. This year I tried to do a little better. So here they are, my favorite albums of 2010:

10. Say Anything - Say Anything






















9. Motion City Soundtrack - My Dinosaur Life























8. Eminem - Recovery





















7. Against Me! - White Crosses
















6. Big Boi - Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty
























5. Neon Trees - Habits


























4. Gorillaz - Plastic Beach






















3. Arcade Fire - The Suburbs





















2. Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy





















1. Vampire Weekend - Contra



No comments: